- Street and park furniture
- Bench, Seat, Litter & Recycling, Picnic, Planters, Bollards, Cycle Stands and More
- Omos manufactures a comprehensive range of contemporary products including litter bins, recycling bins, benches, seats, tree planters and grilles, bollards, ashtrays, picnic sets, cycle stands and shelters.
- Cycle parking solutions and infrastructure
- Shelters, Lockers, Racks, Stands, Pump & Repair Stations, Cyclehoops and More
- Cyclehoop specialise in innovative cycle parking solutions and infrastructure. They are committed to making cycling safer, secure and convenient by breaking down the barriers to people cycling. Their award-winning products are designed by cyclists, for cyclists and have been installed around the world helping cities become more cycle friendly, healthy and sustainable.
- Public park-safe barbecues
- Gas & Electric Cooktops, All-Access, Modular & Custom barbecue platforms
- Christie manufactures the original, iconic Australian public barbecue. Their energy-efficient gas and electric commercial barbecues are designed specifically for use by the community in outdoor urban and park environments, since 1965.
- Gratings, Planking, Stair and GRP systems
- Walkway & Shelf Grating, Planking, Staircases, GRP-Systems and More
- MEISER is one of the world's leading companies in the fields of gratings, profile planking, stair systems and GRP systems. The two parent companies in Germany are located in Saarland and Vogtland. These are complemented by numerous other production sites and branches worldwide. Through innovative manufacturing processes and qualified staff MEISER offers consistently high quality around the globe.
- Material Handling Equipment for Mixing and Dispersing
- Dispersers, High Shear Mixers, Kneader Extruders, Multi Shafter Mixers, Solids/Liquids Injection and More
- ROSS has manufactured industrial mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment since 1842. Standard and custom designs are available to meet the varied processing requirements of our customers. They design and build their mixers and blenders in company owned plants in the United States, China and India. All of their plants are all fully equipped with advanced engineering and manufacturing tools. In the USA alone, they operate five plants and maintain an 8000 sq. ft. Test & Development Center. Their mixers and blenders are used throughout the process industries and include food, adhesive & sealant, green technologies, battery, ceramic & metal, chemical, coating, cosmetic & personal care products, pharmaceutical, plastic manufacturing companies.
- Material Handling Equipment for Screening, Feeding & Conveying & Fluid Bed Drying & Cooling
- Rotex & Sweco Screeners, Feeders & Conveyors, Wire Mesh, Fluid Bed Drying & Cooling and More
- iBulk is an Australian owned company with a reputation as a world leader in fine particle separation and processing technology. They are committed to providing solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of each application and their products are in use across a broad range of industry segments including food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. Their goal is to achieve optimum efficiency through the selection of the correct equipment, in-turn preventing the loss of valuable product and wasteful plant stoppages. iBulk manufacture and represent many of the world’s top brands of process equipment including Rotex, Sweco, Carrier Vibrating Equipment Incorporated.